September 26, 2011

One Of My Favorites

And how was everybody’s weekend?  My was good, as always there too short!  I hope you found the time to stamp. *smiles*

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite cards.  I had the most fun doing it and am now thinking I need to do one with pumpkins!!  I’m almost sure you can count on one coming your way!!

Here is my kind of wheelbarrow!

 

025

 

I bought this stamp for the wheelbarrow.  It had a bunch of this and that coming out of it, but I only inked the wheelbarrow and then applied a little houghing for the finished result.  After coloring with Stampin’ Up water colored pencils, I then began to fill it full of my kind of love – flowers!  I hope you like it as much as I do.

 

At another angle ~

027

I pulled out anything I had in the way of a punched flower and leaf.  Distressed all edges and cupped each flower.  Glue dots and Tom Bow Glue holds it all together.

 

Inside ~

            026

The inside shows a heart with pine behind it and a simple yellow flower.  I’m thinking this card could be for any occasion,  Sympathy included.

As always thanks for the visit and your comments are all greatly appreciated!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Linda! I LOVE the flower treatment. SO pretty and so dimensional. xxx

Sherry said...

LOVE everything about this card. Wonderul in eveery way. Makes me want to run out and find me a wheelbarrow stamp. Thanks for sharing your great talents. :)

Sherry

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Wow! What a fabulous card, absolutely gorgeous and very inspiring!

Vonnie said...

Wow...love the fill in. Just love the look.

Denise Willerton said...

Beautiful card Linda ~ I too love wheelbarrows ~ and all the garden spilling over it just fabulous ~ TFS and have a wonderful day :-)

Barb said...

Beautiful card Linda!

Linda said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Linda!! Who makes the punch for the oak leaf that you used? You are so right ~ this card could be used for any occasion. GREAT JOB!!

Gerry said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Love everything about it, especially how dimensional it is. I agree, this would be perfect for any occasion.

Pam~ said...

Now this is one stunning wheel barrel! Linda, you have such an eye for 3 dimensional cards! Love it!

Carol Carriveau said...

WOW!!!! The colors, textures, everything is fabulous!

Louise Brown said...

Beautiful idea....and these flowers won't die. Love all the colors and the dimension you've added.
TFS
~Louise

Linda said...

Sigh...I think if I stamp for another hundred years, I can't make anything this beautiful.

Newbie said...

GORGEOUS flower arrangement! So colorful and put together beautifully! Lovely card!!

Ruth Ann V. said...

How lovely! You really have the eye for 3D. Keep it up for the "next hundred years"!
God has directed your hand..

LeAnne said...

Oh so cute! You are so clever!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Linda! This card is just amazing!! Hugs, J

Carla said...

Linda this is simply stunning. I love the gorgeous fall colors on those beautiful flowers. Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...