April 12, 2011

I Miss You This Much Card

This little guy is so cute don’t you agree? 

          016

So many times I leave a sentiment off because a card can be used for different occasions.  If I were to add a sentiment on this card it would be in a circle or oval somewhere just off to the left (close by the feet) or just off to the right of his hat.  It would say either:  I miss you this much, I love you this much, Sending a birthday wish or even a simple ‘hello’.  Maybe ‘no’ sentiment on the outside and a larger one kept for the inside.  Sometimes ‘less’ is better.

I colored him with copics.  Nothing fancy or  difficult shading techniques just a simple green for the shoes, red for hat and coat with yellow trim.  I did outline the yellow in a light shade of orange.  I did not have a copic in gray so I used a gray colored pencil for his skin coloring.  Easy Peasy! Used some of my SU! designer paper for the backgrounds and I was good to go. *smile*

For the inside ~

            007

I could not resist making a small lady bug with a tiny yellow flower to brighten the inside.

Supplies needed ~ all are SU! unless other wise noted

  • Card stock – W. White, Neutral DSP, R Red, B. Black and a pinch of D. Delight
  • Misc. – Copics, Circle Punches, Silver Half Pearls, Whipper Snapper stamp and Spellbinder Deckled Edge Die

If I can get the final touches done today, I’ll have a two-some for your tomorrow….see you then!

Photobucket

 Photobucket

1 comment:

Carla said...

Oh how cute!!! I love that you used black in your card! I think it adds so much richness to the already awesome coloring. She is just adorable!!!! Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...