January 26, 2011

Because I Care

 

This has to be one of my favorite stamp sets.  I think it’s one of those to call “classic”.  I love flowers and this set I know I’ll be using a lot in the future.

This card is pretty self explanatory I did sponge the outside edge of the very vanilla cs, sparingly, with soft suede ink after I stamped the background and the hydrangea.  It seemed to make the flower glow.

TIP:  Add gold half pearls to each little flower or stamp and cut out three of the single flowers (comes with the stamp set) and pop them up with dimensionals either one would be a nice touch.

 

009

 

Supplies needed:

  • Cardstock – S. Suede, Pretty in Pink and V. Vanilla
  • Stamps – Because I Care and En Francais
  • Ink – S. Suede,Pretty in Pink and O. Olive
  • Ribbon was from my stash

 

That’s it for this evening. As always thanks for stopping by – I love company – Questions?….email me.

Photobucket

 Photobucket

5 comments:

Allyson said...

LOVE IT, MOM!! You are so talented! I always look forward to seeing your creations!

Carla said...

This is so gorgeous!!! I love those colors so much! Is that your daughter, Allyson? How cool. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

Linda

So soft - I just want to reach out and touch it.

Gorgeous coloring!

Hugs, M

Kim said...

Gorgeous card Linda!!! Your coloring is fantastic - do you and Carla drink the same water? :)

Linda said...

I just found your blog...this card is stunning! I might have to CASE it (with due credit of course).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...